Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Another Contest pose

So I entered another contest................................................................



Tell me whatcha think.................................








2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I love it.
    Yeah, that's an odd thing to say about a pose depicting suicide, but it's very realistic the way her arm, leg and head look limp, as well as still being propped up by the bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. That is exactly what I was hoping everyone would see.

    ReplyDelete